We are committed to making your job of practicing medicine easier. If there are resources that you would like added to this page, please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a FINAL RULE outlining the requirements of the new Quality Payment Program for physicians that was created by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) on October 14, 2016.
- An AMA MACRA Final Rule Summary created by the AMA can be found HERE.
- The WSMA has created a MACRA WEBPAGE which contains many helpful resources.
OPIOID & NON-OPIOID PAIN MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, OPIOID ADDICTION
- Prescription Monitoring Program
- WSMA Opioid Clinical Guidance
- Washington State Agency Medical Directors’ Group Opioid Prescribing Guidelines
- University of Washington TelePain: Weekly audio and video-based conferences
- University of Washington Pain and Opioid Hotline, Call 844-520-7246
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Academy of Medical Acupuncture
END OF LIFE CARE